been a while

elliottb

It is going well. I have been pretty busy with work, plus trying to get the house ready to sell. Too bad here in NJ the market is pretty crappy at the moment.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's "Crappy" across the country at the moment. The only markets that are really moving (at least with any appreciable #'s) are the High (people with a different "Kind" of money) or Low (people who qualify for some great government assistance. The middle sector is fairly slow to stopped at the moment. The irony is that because of the recent "BOOM" even people who have land/homes to sell are trying to hold out to make a killing still. The "Bottom" hasn't dropped out of it yet but the forecast is that it's close... maybe in the next few months it will bottom out and start climbing back again.

Hang in there and have it READY when the market recovers (and it WILL recover).

elliottb

I certainly hope so! Its funny because last time we moved, we moved when the market was really good, now its bad, so we'll see how things turn out.

glampka

Elliott!!! It has been some time. Better get caught up - Mooch is getting the tank set up finally.

elliottb

Thats what I hear. Its exciting for him I am sure. Cant wait to see some pics of the finished product!