bbest thing to use to clean glass?

iamurri33

whats the best thing to use to clean the hard alage off ur glass? i tried the magnent(doest clean the hard stuff) scrapper doesnt eather, i think the credit card is scraping the glass and leaving marks. what else can i use? i dont want to scrub and scrub with the pads so any other suggestions?

iamurri33

well its a bowfront so i cant use the flipper /: unless i go sideways but that would be a pain when i get to the bottom lol

PIMPALA

well its a bowfront so i cant use the flipper /: unless i go sideways but that would be a pain when i get to the bottom lol

completely false. the flipper works just fine on bowfront. your tank is a 155, and has a VERY slight "bow" to it, which my flipper worked flawlessly in any direction. It even worked perfectly on my 54 corner tank, which was a very aggressive bow. I think MAYBE it may or may not work on a half circle or circle tank if it was very small.

the flipper will be your best friend on that tank sir. and for the money, its the best scrubber and scraper combo on the market, period.

Edison

A piece of white filter pad is what I use to remove the bacterial film that sometimes grows on the glass. It works file for algae too.

frezel

i use a magfloat scrapper luv it, u can use with blades in it or without. it has a pad on bottom so u can clean glass without the blades

Choff

Can anyone read that title without reading it like a stutter? Lol, or is it just me??

Sent using Tapatalk 2