Battling man eating bryopsis. Who is winning?

jumpincactus

Curtswearing, your tank is not the only tank to have your corals respond negatively to aluminum based phosphate removers. There have been a few studies that show that aluminum is not well recieved by our corals. Both RowaPhos and Phosban were tested side by side and hands down the test showed negative reactions of corals and inverts not liking aluminum.

I use RowaPhos with great results. People save your valuable time and elbow grease and just spend the dinero and use the Rowa. Will give you more time to enjoy your tank rather then tearing your rocks out and scrubbing them. There is a downside to Rowa and that is it has been shown to affect the Ph in the water. It will on some occasions lower your PH but in knowing that upfront you can prepare to do what you have to do to raise it again.

I believe as it has been stated earlier in this thread, that as soon as they market it more and it becomes more available Rowa will come down in price....... For those of you who want to read the research on the testing of phosban and rowaphos I do not have the link but I know if you search either reefkeeping magazine or the advanced aquarist online you will find the articles.....