BAD day :(

TDEVIL

thanks, i starting to feel a bit better, i have some water mixing so i can fill it up ;)

Originally posted by strat
looking great, im not a huge fan of the wall look, so i like the cave and open areas on the side, very nice....

strat

there are actually caves all along the bottom, i kinda set the rock up like my cichlid tanks, i like it a lot better, but the pic doesnt really show it ;)

well, i went to the LFS to look at my corals, the blue tip acro still looks great, but the open brain didnt look good, some of the tissue was receding, so i used the $$ from the brain and got a Sunburst Anthias, i cant wait to get them into the tank

i cant believe how the rose is doing, it want from not being able to hold onto the rock, to this (the pic), it looks better every day, but it still doesnt have a mouth and the clown still tries to feed it, lol

Jay

TDEVIL

ok a few updates, the tank is looking better, and so is the $&^# bta, i got 3 new acros (woodie seen the blue tip), i got 2 more yesterday and i got 2 cleaner shrimp to replace the others that didnt make it, i also got a Lyretail Anthias (Pseudanthias squamipinnis), the starburst didnt make it, it died the day i was going to get it :(

here are a few pics ;)

Jay

80Picture_16_041-med.jpg

80Picture_16_026-med.jpg

jks1

Those lights look good. I got a triple 400W pulse start ballasts with parabolic reflectors shipped for $500 from aquariumlights. Kim took good care of me. Dont know if you could do it cheaper by splitting up the MH and VHOs- just a thought.

TDEVIL

just a update, for those that care, lol

the tank is doing better, got the new mag 18 for the closed loop, got to get is going

i also got a new wrasse, just a carpenter to replace the one that went surfing

Jay

ScottT1980

Oh man, I love the Carpenter...sometimes those fairy wrasses prove to be difficult for the photographer.

Take er easy
Scott t.

TDEVIL

Originally posted by ScottT1980
Oh man, I love the Carpenter...sometimes those fairy wrasses prove to be difficult for the photographer.

Take er easy
Scott t.

you should have seen some of the other pics, lol

i had the shutter speed way to slow, and the flash wasnt on, but it didnt turn out to bad

Jay

TDEVIL

Originally posted by Craig Manoukian
That be a flasher wrasse!

lol, sorry Scott, i didnt notice that, no worries thou, thanks Craig :)

and thanks all, that wasnt an easy shot, (what wrasse is, lol)he is still a bit shy and doesnt flash that much, but he is coming around

so much to do before vacation, i will have some pics of the Aquarium of the Smokies when i get back, i cant wait, 1 more day of work, lol

thanks again all :)

Jay

PS, just wanted to say sorry in advance if any e-mails get thrown back because of my being on vac, wont be around a puter from Saturday till Saturday and i dont know the limit of my account :)

Last edited: