Back in it

Tru2nr

So while I have already recreating a chronicle I figured I would also reintroduce myself. Some may remember me some may not. Past couple of years I have gone from a 75G to a 120G even added a 40b frag tank plumbed in. Job change forced me to downgrade so I sold my 120 n all equipment and just recently finished setting up my 25G cube and transfered over the few corals that I wanted to keep that were left. I have been in reef tanks for over a decade and have had fish tanks all my life....so yeah there's my intro n now I'm all of a few hours away from leaving for Hawaii for a much needed vacay

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Tru2nr

I'm pretty sure we've met at frag swaps in Cincinnati. Have fun in Hawaii.

Mike, you might recognize the company Live Art Corals...that was me, but due to all of my travels i had to shut the business down....but i was not at the cinci swap i was at the Indy swap a year ago so we might have met there.

Sent from a magical tablet

Tru2nr

Yup, even bought a coral from you.

Ha awesome! Glad to see another Ohio person here...I heard that cinci swap we were at was pretty dead...Indy wasn't bad...our local group Lear is doing a swap I think today that is just crazy...and it has a bar ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2