August 2011 POTM Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:D It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

August's contest theme will be your "Favorite FISH" in your aquarium!! Let's see your beautiful fish!

This month's sponsor is KOVU ! Everyone, please thank Kovu for supplying the prize which is your choice of anything a standard petstore would have under 20 dollars! :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) ONE photo per contestant,

2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.

3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).

4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,

5) Past winners will be ineligible from entering future contests for a period of six (6) months - let's give other a chance to win.

6) Photos MUST be uploaded to the August 2011 POTM Contest Gallery by midnight (EST) August 21st.
Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.
A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available after the upload deadline date.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
August 2011 POTM Contest Gallery

Last edited:

Wingflier

"Favorite Tang":( I dont have any tangs but I have this guy
d9c81e42.jpg
and this guy
1d9c02d0.jpg
well theres next month:)

jpsika08

Can we post Dead Tangs? (Not the actual dead fish though, but one it's not with me anymore LOL), I just lost mine a month ago, but got to take pics of him. :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Can we post Dead Tangs? (Not the actual dead fish though, but one it's not with me anymore LOL), I just lost mine a month ago, but got to take pics of him. :D

Sorry to hear that :( But, yes you can enter the photo as long as it was yours when the photo was taken.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey Kovu, do Rabbit Fish count as tangs? I know some consider them as such, but you're the sponsor!

Last edited:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Well, there is only one tang photo uploaded and that is not enough for a contest so we will extend the photo entries to include any fish :D
Upload any fish photo! :)

Robzilla

I think the tang police scared enough people away from owning them and now there are not enough for a photo contest!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Neither is the scopas. Ill try tomorrow.

Sent from Matts DROID x using Tapatalk

Midnight

I cant get my tang to upload?? I tried making the picture smaller but still will not load. Its the picture I posted above of the powdered blue tang if someone could give me a hand that would be great :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I cant get my tang to upload?? I tried making the picture smaller but still will not load. Its the picture I posted above of the powdered blue tang if someone could give me a hand that would be great :)

I uploaded it for you! :)

IPisces

Its hard to choose my favorite tang. Heres a pic of my Orange shoulder tang. He's still a juvenile, but you can see the shoulder marking coming out on him now.
DSC07262.jpg