August '09 POTM Contest~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

August's contest theme will be "cool, creative marine/reefing equipment photos". Let's see your equipment! Sumps, skimmers, etc..

Winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to Premium Aquatics! This month's contest is sponsored by MPS9506! Thank you Mike! :thumbup:

In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month!

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be "marine/reefing equipment"!
4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
5) Photos MUST be uploaded to the August '09 POTM gallery by midnight (EST) July 31st.
Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available August 1st and will remain open through the 10th.

NOTE:
Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
So please upload your photo to the
August '09 POTM gallery

Jess

I dont have any fancy equipment (no sumps, no skimmer, nothin!)

And it's a good prize this time too! :smack:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
How about lights, refugium,..... siphon hose? LOL
Really, any equipment used on reef aquariums will do.

seafansar

Here's a mesh top I made for my tank.
P7170258.jpg

I need to upload some pictures I took of my sump. I made some sock holders out of pvc and did all the plumbing myself.

Oh and someone should update the link on the homepage. It's still July's contest.

sambrinar

Hmm how about a DIY Nem saver... Will this work? Sorry it's so blurry, camera will not focus on the PH

IMG_2460.jpg

theskunk

as i work at a lfs would i be able to submit a pic from my store my boss and i built the entire store from the ground up and could take some very cool pics of my plumbing nightmare