~ August '06 Photo Contest ~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
turning.gif
It's photo contest time again!!
bounce.gif

August's photo contest theme will be anything Yellow! Show off your yellow fish, coral, sponge, etc.

We have an additional prize this month!! Coraldynamics is offering a 20% discount coupon to the winner!!! :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be anything yellow (fish, coral, sponge, etc)!
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this gallery by midnight (EST) July 31st: August '06 PHOTO CONTEST gallery,
5) A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available August 1st and will remain open through the 8th. The winner will be announced on August 9th.
6) Sorry, no moderators nor admins allowed to play in this game.

Once you upload your photo into the August '06 PHOTO CONTEST gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~
smile.gif

Contestants: Please note that the subject matter should contain at least 50% of yellow... 100% is preferrable.

Thank you~ :)

Attachments

• sun2.jpg
    sun2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

pmac90

well, this i my run! the only thing i have that is yellow. unless the tail of my hippo counts?! i'm guessing we'll see a few clown gobies! oh, and i'm already intimidated by the first pic- man that's pretty!

tank5_022a.JPG

Snelly40

hey guys, two questions.
Jendub is that a suncoral? i have just one of those guys coming out of a hole in a piece of rock, i love it but was unsure exactly what it was. And pmac what type of coral is that, i really like it.

Great Pics both of you guys, this is gonna be a tough one. Im gonna have to tey and get a good pic of my yellow wrasee but he is so damn fast

pmac90

Hey Snelly,

Well, when it was givin to me from a friend i thought it was a toadstool leather. In looking at other toadstools, i never saw any "fingers" on the poylps. So, i say it looks more like a Fiji leather but it's not yellow. maybe other can help ... there are lots of leathers.

Pete

Snelly40

maybe a fiji, i have a toadstool and there arent any polyps like that on yours, more like little fingers coming out of the top. I like urs a lot though, would love to have one like that with a clown goby to match haha. I miss my little guy, unfortunatley he got sucked through the filtration system, i got him really small :(

pmac90

Thanks Snelly, i like it a lot too. my rock anemone is getting a little to close ... he'll get moved before he messes with my leather! hehe oh, sorry about your goby. mine is my buddy, feed him from my finger tips sometimes.

Cougra

While I know that I'm not elegible for this contest I would like to post my favourite yellow fish photo just to show off a bit!

Picture0009.jpg