ATO Kalkwasser dosing

I will soon begin dosing Kalkwasser with my ATO system. Almost everything in my system is DIY. I bought it from a guy about 4 months ago.

Setup:
Output from RO/DI is split. One side goes directly to my sump (lower Kent float valve). The other side goes to a 5g plastic container (which also has a Kent float valve). Then from the container, it goes to my sump (higher Kent float valve). So...primary fill for the sump is the higher valve that comes from the 5g container that comes from the RO/DI unit. The other valve is set lower as a backup. The guy I bought it from used the 5g container to dose kalk, and that's what I intend to do.

My question:
Should I disable the float valve in the 5g container so that the kalk soluition doesn't get increasingly diluted? If not, how often should I add more kalk. I'm not quite sure what my evaporation rate is. I'm sure it will get higher soon as it is getting hotter and I will be adding a fan for evaporative cooling purposes.

Frankie

RS STAFF
You will know when to add more Kalk as you get to know it. Keep a record of the ph in the tank. When it starts to drop you know its time to add. I take it it is not a clear reactor you can get a visual on the kalk? Also what are you doing about the calcium?

It is a semi-clear 5g plastic container. I think it is clear enough that I should be able to see the sediment on the bottom once it settles. Up until now, I haven't been suplementing Ca at all (just water changes). For the last 3 months, every test has showed 420-440. BUT I don't have anything really sucking it out of the tank just yet...however, I do have a lot of coraline growth, but like I said, I haven't noticed a drop