Are there any marine biologist out there.

reefs reefs

I have a school project that i have to do on what i would like to do when i graduate high school. I was wondering if there was any marine biologist in these forurms and if so could you tell me what you had to do to get there and what a typical work day is like

thank you

mps9506

I attended a marine bio program in college, therefor could forward you some email addresses of a few marine bio professors at UNCW. There specialties run the gamut from coral reef ecology to temperate marine benthic systems...

A few of my professors at UNCW:
Coral Reef Research Group and Nutrient Laboratory
UNCW College of Arts & Sciences: Biology and Marine Biology - Faculty & Staff
UNCW College of Arts & Sciences: Biology and Marine Biology - Faculty & Staff

The UNCW page has some info about marine bio on it
UNCW College of Arts & Sciences: Biology and Marine Biology
You may also want to check out the pages at Scripps, Northhampton University and FIT... I think they all have info aimed at people looking to enter the marine bio field.

prettywolf

I also have a school project and am looking for a Marine biologist that I can talk to. Its a huge project and I have to interview a marine biologist on the topic I was given. The project is what we call a capstone project we are given a topic that has to do with our career pathway at our high school and then we have to find someone who we can interview and ask them questions so we can write a research paper and then we do a presentation in front of a class our career pathway teachers and our parents and some buisness people all to graduate from this career academy