Aquatic Auctions LOL

Pulker

Aquatic auctions makes me laugh. The same person runs on the bid up on himself from 133 to 220 dollars. Right!

lcstorc

All I can say is that I have had 2 good experiences with them and both times I got the coral for less than I would have elsewhere. They are gorgeous pieces and I was very pleased with the experience.

Moved to the appropriate forum.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Aquatic auctions makes me laugh. The same person runs on the bid up on himself from 133 to 220 dollars. Right!

If they are using "PROXY BIDDING" then you wont see the "other" bidder because the computer is working the bid system automatically. This is exactly what you'll see on other auctions as well. Nothing unusual about that.

I've heard nothing but GREAT reviews about them.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

FWIW
I had the same reaction one time a while back when I was "Watching" an item on eBay. I was SURE the original seller was pushing the bids up by bidding with an alternate user ID or something like that. Then after watching several (and winning some of them via Proxy-Bidding) I realized what I was seeing.. or more importantly what I was NOT seeing LOL!!

seafansar

Yeah, if you look at the times, the winning bid was put up before those other bids. 12am vs 3am. That guy was just trying to figure out what the winning bid was. It would have fooled me too, cause I thought you could see what the winning bid was.