Aqua Equus!

olivert00

I purchased a new Webcam today, I am hoping to have it set up tomorrow for the Seahorse tank, this way we can all enjoy the progress of our hopefully pregnant seahorse.

Debbie

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
That will be great Debbie. A seahorse webcam :thumbup:

Beautiful ponies you have! Sorry if I missed it, but what type are they?

olivert00

Mine are around 6-7", I think this is average. My female is much smaller but very young yet, she is on the black side and the dad is peach color. I can't wait to see what color we have...if pregnant.

Debbie

Frankie

RS STAFF
Very cool thread Debbie! I was reading this earlier from another pc. I would really like to see them babies pop out so keep the video close at hand! :)

olivert00

Camera is installed on the computer, just need to set it up in front of the Seahorse tank and decide who to broadcast with.
Should have it up and running when the lights turn on in the tank, around 3.00pm.

Debbie

goldenmean

A new hot ustream web cam?
The Shina Ibu puppies are almost 8 weeks old now so I am sure they will soon be going to their new homes

olivert00

Update on the Seahorses...on Thanksgiving Day I witnessed an egg transfer and this is 11 days later.

:chair: Blake and I are hopeful, and by the look of the pics we are pretty sure.

What do you think?

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

Debbie

olivert00

I have the 10g Maternity Tank all set up, I will switch the web cam on to this tank, maybe we will be lucky enough to see him giving birth. Tomorrow morning should be it...how exciting.

Debbie

olivert00

We had our first baby at 10:30p, now he is hiding behind a plant so withing the next 24hrs we should have all.

Debbie

olivert00

I just took this pic this morning after feeding and with the new Nikon D90, if you look close you can see a BBS right in front of him...toooo cute.

Blake was here to pick up the baby seahorses, he talked me into keeping about 10, so I will give it a try and see what happens, who knows there might be another batch before the end of the year.

Camera is great, still reading and learning.

Debbie

bsh1.jpg