April '08 Photo Contest!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I've gotten some from him before and they are simply AMAZING! Very clean and exactly as pictured!

Man those pics are SHARP!! Daniel PM him and see what he's got available.

:)

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
I think im having some issues, my large large green palys MELTED, the ones you liked....I dont know whats up...Im going home to nurture my baby tonite and tomorrow. Spend some quality time with the reef.

vdituri

Ah man! :smck:

I was hoping Matt wouldn't see this thread. I've seen his zoo pics before.
:surrender:

I surrender. :bouncer:

dfurbee

Have never entered a contest before, so here is mine.
100_0943.jpg

Tru2nr

yeah cuz we have artistic talent when it comes to taken our pics hahaha...im just tryn' to downplay those damn beautiful zoa's that are gonna take this contest and run

Emg

I think we should have a seperate contest just for zoas.....lol....there aren't many softies that can compete with those

dfurbee

Thanks for the comments. Just got lucky with that pic. Everyone else has really nice pics, so thought I'd try.

Here's mine. It is the worst one in here, LOL. But I like it. My Yellow Clown Goby hangs out in the Blunt Finger Leather. My Skunk Cleaners set up cleaning stations around the GSP. My Hawkfish usually hangs out by the red mushrooms. Wouldn't you know I would get the only picture with none of them in it????

Attachments

• P1000503.JPG
    P1000503.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 92

Octoman

You can upload a new one and delete your old one from the gallery. To delete the old one, click on your picture in the gallery, and down towards the bottom select "delete photo" and submit.

djbacon

tipmann, they sold me that guy at my LFS for $20 yesterday, they have 4 more - if you want to pay for shipping etc, I'd gladly go over there, pack one up for you and send itto you FED EX - they are gorgeous. They actually have a colony of 4 more on a tonga branch they were selling for $100. they were good enough to snip me off a single.

PM me if you are interested.