Anyone sell zoa frags?

klok95330

That are near the manteca/stockton area?

I cant afford to buy from websites because it seems the zoas are expensive by themselves but on top of that the shipping kills me :/

with a wife and 4 kids i just cant afford it and the LFS's dont have more than 2 kids that I already have ....

if anyone is selling frags... i dont care if its only 1 or 2 heads so long as they arent expensive. send me a PM

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Wish you were close to Little Rock. I always have zoa frags available and cheap.

reefer gladness

Unfortunately shipping and packaging is by far the largest part of the expense when it comes to corals and fish. Regular folks like us have to pay even higher prices for shipping too compared to the stores who get discounted commercial rates.

Check craigslist often, if your patient you will find something nice in your area.

Ratpack

Watch Ebay as well. A lot of times you can find frags for a few dollars and even with the shipping you can get a good deal. Just last month I bought 10 SPS frags and with shipping it was $135. So about $14 a piece for frags isn't too bad. And the selections are really good most of the time.

Choff

No, it's just wrong to buy kids from the LFS! Way to much in breeding. You need find a respectable breeder. We must stop this barbaric practice.

...stupid auto correct