Anyone have an extra $3500

corrado007

Oh sure, let me just sell a kidney real quick. That's amazing, I'd be scared it would die somehow. Neat find, thanks for sharing. If I sell both kidneys I can buy both fish and breed them. :D

klm2500hd

That is just insane. Showed my wife the picture, she thought it was pretty, then I showed her the price. Needless to say I won't be getting one of those anytime soon.

Royalscott

This disturbs me. If they are so rare, why not just leave them alone? There is no reason, other than to make $$$, for this fish to be in captivity.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I don't think they are rare where they come from. It's just that they were not allow to import them to the US from Mexican waters. Apparently they are allowing some in now. It's supply and demand at work.

Frankie

RS STAFF
If i had an angel tank the most i could shell out for a fish like that would be $200. I would rather have a male majestic angel. That price is just outrageous!

mps9506

This disturbs me. If they are so rare, why not just leave them alone? There is no reason, other than to make $$$, for this fish to be in captivity.

They aren't that rare where they come from, it's a 2-3 day boat ride to the islands though. Only about 30 were brought into the US (and of course these required special permits via USFWS). This isn't going to be a common fish in the hobby anytime soon. You figure 30 fish every decade or so. If you see photo's of where they are collected you see thousands of them swimming around.

boozeman

can almost picture it now....sippin on coronas at the shoreline, the waves barely breaking at my feet and a bucket full of fish at my side worth about 50 grand ...a cute mixican girl named rosalinda smiles softly at me and.... oh wait ...i forgot this is a family forum :D
:clink:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
can almost picture it now....sippin on coronas at the shoreline, the waves barely breaking at my feet and a bucket full of fish at my side worth about 50 grand ...a cute mixican girl named rosalinda smiles softly at me and.... oh wait ...i forgot this is a family forum :D
:clink:

Im telling lol

kathywithbirds

Yeah I'm with Booze except for the Rosalind part...

That price would get me a nice vacation, airfare, hotel, to flop myself on the sand and go snorkeling...

Boy I hope mike gets south for this transfer...