Anyone bought from Aquatic Connection?

boozeman

I personaly have no experience with them...but their choice of web address made me laugh... Aqua Con

ghostwolf

We have not purchased live stock from them, but I use some of the information listed for livestock when referencing tank inhabitants.

Lin

BoomerD

I've never done business with them, but there have been MANY threads over at RC warning people that the "CON" in the name is very accurate. Definitely do your research before buying from any on-line seller, (even though MOST are good, honest sellers)

latuttle

Well the web site security certificate issues coupled with the lack of resounding endorsements here managed to scare me off from Aquatic Connection. I loved their selection, but found many of the things I wanted at JustCoral.com, in fact they had some interesting stuff that I just couldn't resist.

Hopefully I'll have a wonderful experience to report from our sponsor in a few days.

Thanks for the help!

Laura

Eric Snyder

Yes I have just bought one blue sponge and one vase sponge both dead on arrival !!!!
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NNNNOOOTTTT BUY FROM THEM!!!!:(

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

I think Eric needed to join RS & read this post before he made the purchase... gotta do your homework - joining a forum & getting advise from the members can really help before buying... I am sure it was lesson learned - as stated in this thread, try of true & trusted RS sponsors

Last edited:

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good info. I've looked at them and considered it. Its a site with good descriptions tho!

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk

SeaSiren

Be afraid....No pun intended with halloween coming.....I went through pure hell to get my money back...stick with what others say on here and with the companies on this forum. Lets just say my issue became a huge ordeal and the bank was involved and I had to jump through hoops and the B.B.B. to get my money back and it was hell...