Any know what this is

scubamattv

Hopefully this works... I havn't posted pics before:

DSC02123-zoom.jpg

There's a couple of these on one of my peices of LR - sometimes they are open - and sometimes they close up into a ball

Frankie

RS STAFF
You could try feeding it some mysis shrimp if it is not doing well. It will close up on it so don't worry when it does. Just use a turkey baster to spot feed it and it will do well I am sure.

scubamattv

it's been in the tank since the beginning about 6 weeks ago. i haven't been specifically feeding it. although i did see it clamp down on a piece of shrimp that got close to it today. so i made sure the smaller one got some too

squiers007

They shouldnt need to be target fed, but if they do get sme extra food here and there it wont heart them at all and will probably make them grow a little faster

Frankie

RS STAFF
They shouldnt need to be target fed, but if they do get sme extra food here and there it wont heart them at all and will probably make them grow a little faster
I agree. I was only suggesting feeding it if it looked like it was dieing and could use a boost feeding. Mine get fed daily from fish food. Yeah, I over feed :D

squiers007

I agree. I was only suggesting feeding it if it looked like it was dieing and could use a boost feeding. Mine get fed daily from fish food. Yeah, I over feed :D

Haha! It happens to the best of us. The only reason mine dont get fed that often is because I only have 1 fish right now. What can I say, I'm a sucker for corals!