any canadians

Cougra

My father is from Arnprior.

It's great to see so many Canadians around!

BTW, I've declaired Mojo an honourary Canadian!

Cougra

Sorry Wit, I haven't been there in years. It's a small world though isn't it? I'm sure if I asked my father, he would have a better idea.

strat

hey mojo, i guess you're in seattle. when you say havent i been down yet, most have been down for meetings and visits, whadaya mean?? :D do you work at the aquarium there or are ya just a real nice guy that lets others be inspired by the reef you got:bouncer:

i was just talking about heading down to seattle in the spring for a day or two, maybe hop on the clipper and go shopping with the wife and check out the aquarium again.. tis funny, we were there the day before the quake...... yikes

talk to ya later

strat

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well let's see!

I was born and raised in Vermont and being close to Canada and last name being Bessette maybe French Canadian here!:eek:

Alot of Canadians on reef forums like me I think! Right Mike?;)

Maybe settle for honorary member of Canada even though I now reside in Missoula, Montana!:D

MINIATUS

Don't forget me, the CRAZY CANUCK, from Ontario. Born in Edmonton Alberta. Damn its cold right know Glad I have a bunch of Karma to keep my Wacker warm. :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll
Dang, wrong site, but it still keeps me warm.
MINIATUS:D

Last edited:

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey MINIATUS! Being crazy and a canadian you have the best of both worlds!:funny:

Your alright in my way of thinking which is considered crazy!:D

Witfull

Originally posted by MINIATUS
Don't forget me, the CRAZY CANUCK, from Ontario.

Who!?!?

just kidding Min....you know we could never forget you no matter how hard we tried! hows the tank commin'?

MINIATUS

I won't let you forget.:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll .
Tanks cycling right now, probably wait till after Christmas be fore I add anything. Wish I could get a pump for the new skimmer without getting screwed on the price. I can a rio at at half assed price but the AquaBees are out ragiously priced. I sit there and stare at it wishing a pump would appear out of thin air. LOL

MINIATUS:)