any canadians

Maxx

Umm....I got kicked out of Canada once. They told me to never come back?
See what happens when you touch the monkey!!!! Your lucky they didnt feed you to the polar bears, or worse yet the hockey players!!!!
All kidding aside, thanks for Chris Pronger, and Al Macginness, you can have Patrick Roy back....prima donna....sigh...talented, but a prima donna nontheless
JMO,
Nick
PS could you guys feed Brett Hull to the Polar Bears??? Might make 'em sick fer a little while but they're tough.....

ReefLady

Staff member
Hmmm ... all 4 grandparents born in Canada, and I've been there, well a zillion times. Doesn't count for much, I guess, but my ancestry is there! ;-)

Mary

Evil Angel
Originally posted by Maxx
See what happens when you touch the monkey!!!! Your lucky they didnt feed you to the polar bears, or worse yet the hockey players!!!!
All kidding aside, thanks for Chris Pronger, and Al Macginness, you can have Patrick Roy back....prima donna....sigh...talented, but a prima donna nontheless
JMO,
Nick
PS could you guys feed Brett Hull to the Polar Bears??? Might make 'em sick fer a little while but they're tough.....

Nick,
I couldn't agree more with you on Roy! He is a great player, but throws some toddler like tantrums when the going gets tough! Wonder what he's doing these days!?!

As for Brett Hull, I think Detroit needs him for awhile longer, before you toss him to the bears! Great player!

DocG

I'm Canadian.

I still remember the day that Patrick Roy left the Montreal Canadians.

I'm still not over it.

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Yep Vic we recognize all holidays for either country, lol

Wife/daughter and son are all canucks, God help me.

Strat your real close, just a short swim, lol, Havent you been down here yet. We have had most of th folks from up there come down for meeting and visits all the time.

MIke

Maxx

As for Brett Hull, I think Detroit needs him for awhile longer, before you toss him to the bears! Great player!
The guy is talented as all get out on the ice...its how he behaves when he's off the ice that I dislike. He played w/ the Blues for quite awhile, and St louis is a fairly small big city if ya know what I mean. I ran into him on numerous occassions and he was probably the biggest, $&^$&$#! that I've met ever. And I wasnt treating him any different than anyone else in the bar, (I was bartending). I can understand if people have bad days, hell even I get grumpy, but his behavior on every occassion that he came into the bar was beyond the bounds of reason. Rather than hijack this thread any more, I'll just sum up.....if he burst into flames in front of me, I wouldnt waste air yelling fire....
But he is a very talented player. I dunno what Roy is doing these days.He's probably catching up on all his soap operas.... He doesnt have to worry about slap shots comin at him anymore....
Nick

swissgaurd

glad to see you all here
RL is canadian blood

dont miss patrick roy at all
do miss cujo though

The U.S has so much reef stuff

vic