another newcomer... Hi!

MrsMarlan

We have a 30 gallon salt water tank which is almost 1 year old. The tank is home to two clown fish; Nemo & Marlan, one cleaner shrimp; Jacques, 3 peppermint shrimp, one twinspot signal goby, about 22 hermit crabs and as many snails. We also have two types of soft coral; some blue elephant ear (or button) coral and some green frilly mushroom coral. We also have what we think is a stone crab; he was a hitchhiker from the live rock. We used to have two emerald crabs one of which died; the other is presumed dead. {Mystery crab?}
Our system is comprised of one MaxiJet 1200gph Power Head, one MaxiJet 900gph Power Head, a Jager 100W heater, 30 pounds of live rock and crushed coral substrate and the piece de resistance; the Orbit 24hr Lighting System.
Lovin every minute of it! Here to gather more information and possibly lend a hand to the brand-newbies :) {since we're still greeners ourselves!} We also love taking pictures of our tank and perusing through others! :yup:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Hello MrsMarlan , welcome to RS, I couldnt view your pics either(no account) maybe you could repost here? Steve

I don't have an account, but I had no trouble seeing your pics of your tank. Nice!:smirk: I also liked the music that goes along with it. Welcome here! This site's group are a GREAT bunch to know. They are all very helpfull when they can.

MrsMarlan

Hey I had replied earlier but I guess the site was having some problems...
Thank you all for the warm welcome! ... We're not covered in snow yet; it's been raining a lot lately. {which I love, unless it's cold!}
How's the weather at the end of the world? :sinking: :lol:
Thanks for the comments about our tank photos :)

**I've noticed when loading my MySpace page you sometimes get an error message it seems to work if you just hit refresh :verymad:**
I'm working on uploading some pictures to the Photo Gallery now...
I love the photo of the month! {it's close to home}