Angel fish

I have a coral beauty and I like the look of a bi colour angel would the bi colour angel be ok with the coral beauty and yellow tank? Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtsully71

http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/Marine-angelfish/Bicolor.php

Not sure the size of your tank, but IMO you may have problem with aggression. I chose not to place two dwarf angels together in a Reefer 350. It appears you already have alot of grazers and this fish has some specific needs to be met where that is concerned. It also may take a liking to the corals in your tank

Further if you decide to do it, you should verify what it is eating and for how long.

3dees

I added a eibli to my 120 gal. tank after 5 weeks of qt only to see my coral beauty kill it in two days. never thought it would happen as the cb doesn't bother any other fish. it can work in a very large tank or when they are added at the same time.

DaveK

What about a emperor angelfish?

This fish is almost out of the question in a reef. It's one of the large angels, so you need about a 250 gal tank, and they will eat many corals, especially soft ones. Not "reef safe".

What other angel can go with coral beauty?

Sometimes you can get away with other dwarf angels in a tank, but it's always risky. If you do add a second angel have a plan B ready in case things don't work out. Your generally better off choosing a different fish.