Angel and Butterfly Club~

NanoNewbie

I tried to get a pic of my coral beauty but no luck lol. I got it about 2 weeks ago and is doing great in my 30 gal reef. So far never seen it pick at any of the corals. Really a pretty fish. Angels are by far my favorite. Some day I want a large enough tank to have a Rock Beauty once I learn how to keep one.

surfzone

here's Harry

acanthestria024.jpg

Reddog170

Well I ordered a Copper Banded Butterfly through my LFS. They will hold it one week to ensure it is disease free and eating. I have mysis and cyclopeeze to feed it and was wondering what else I should add to its diet? I talked to a couple people that have them and they say that they will eat just about anything they feed there tank, once they are eating. Shaun

fivel

Since I am moving more into a full fledged reef tank with clams, softies, zoas, LPS and SPS... I probably won't get into this club any time soon although I will probably add a flame angel as my very last fish at some point. I would love a CBB but am pretty sure my yellow tang would harass him to death.

clownfish02

hi, i have a coral beauty in my 20 gal for a while , whilst my 6x2x2 is getting readdy and i will have a emperor and a koran angel in there also with 2 pyramid butterflys, will try an get pics of coral beauty soon.