Anemone Club!

reefman420

well,i havent been here in a while and thought i should update.My seabae is now pink with blue tips,not bright white anymore.It is eating everything i give it and still hasnt moved.(thank god)It is now hosting a PAIR of pink skunks.

I think when i get my 155 up and running i will try a bubble tip and a pair of bNw clowns.

burning2nd

Ill update 2

do i have to be a full member to ge tthat little anoneme club picture at the bottem of my post?

Its hard geting a pic of that guy.... i wish i would have set th etank long ways... and have all the plumbin come off one of the 12" sides anyway

No feeding, no nothing(GTA).... Its harder now to feed him, (nemo) cause he doesnt want to leave his home.
my mag is back 2 normal, and the GTA has regained, its color.... most of my byopsis is now growing in the sump...... so

fight fire with fire
Picture3003294.jpg

Picture3003295.jpg

hma

Your carpet is a beauty jupiter, very nice !

this is my smallest Anemone, a Mini Carpet Anemone - Stichodactyla tapetum (1,5cm - 0.59 inch). Altogether I have in the meantime 14, the largest am approx. 2cm (0.78").

Mini-Carpet-Anemone%20-%20Stichodactyla%20tapetum.jpg

A picture of two clone of my RBTA, they divide usually once in the year, both approx. 14-15".

115gal_Dec.%2029_small.jpg

tbittner

I fed my RBTA a silverside tonight. I lay it inside it's tentacles and it usually jerks and closes up on it. Tonight it must not have detected it because a cleaner shrimp scrambled up the tentacles and snatched the silverside and drug it out on to the substrate. I grabbed it back from him and put it back into the tentacles and shook it a little bit against them. He almost got me, he closed up so fast. :lol:

tbittner

:lol:

Yeah, he was sleeping, laying on the beach, with a nice hot sun shining down on him, getting a tan...

Oh jeez....

:lol:

sunshinejag

OK so yesterday i purchased a carpet anemone and tonight i got a clarki clown. and in 3 hours he already has made it home, cleaned it out. defending it against the other clown in the tank who has no interest in the anemone. I feel so freaking happy and amazed this wonderful thing happened to me!

vdituri

This is weird. I'm totally getting deja vu'ing on this carpet anemone with a clown fish.
I need a nap. :)

dshnarw

Looks like this is the right place...

Stichodactyla tapetum (maxi variety):
HPIM3399.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

pinkgreen.jpg

Stichodactyla tapetum (mini variety):
mini.jpg

"Borneman anemone" (probably Phymanthus):
HPIM3485.jpg