ALS Red Sea 650

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Thanks Goma and salty, I'm running a mp10 and a mp40 on either side. I have switched off two of the rear pumps due to noise and heat they bring.

salty23

Oh I never thought about switching them off. I'm using wp40 and its working pretty well. Maybe I can shut off the return too

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Tank is looking really good mate :yup: still enjoying the zeo and getting the right happiness out of your corals?? :)

Basile

Looks really great man , whats spiralling on the left?? Cool!!!!

large.gif

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Great 2-part article on coralscience.org website on black corals, if you are interested in checking it out.
http://www.coralscience.org/main/articles/reef-species-4/black-corals-part-one
http://www.coralscience.org/main/articles/reef-species-4/black-corals-part-two

The next time anyone asks you what the rarest thing is in your tank, you can point out this guy, the Cirrhipathes! Like I said in my first post about it, you don't see these often in tanks. Great specimen.

@Basile, oxylebius did a great job and put me onto its description as I originally thought it was a kind gorgonian but it turns out to be a quite a rare coral in the same family as acropora s !

It's now far more interesting than I took it for, and I'm dead proud of it :)

Basile

@Basile, oxylebius did a great job and put me onto its description as I originally thought it was a kind gorgonian but it turns out to be a quite a rare coral in the same family as acropora s !

It's now far more interesting than I took it for, and I'm dead proud of it :)

Well it has a killer look very cool. If you get the scientific name by any chance let me know, i'll hunt this down lol. Thanks.

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
So today I got myself a pair of common clowns, but they have some really nice colouration
However they have taken to hosting the torch coral!
e9a4uny8.jpg

Much to my dismay, I have two skunks hosting pulse, and these two hosting the torch.... And no one wants the anemone !

Crazy fish

salty23

Agreed. They look great in there. Wish mine would host in my gold torch :(

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Choff

Going to need a script in the states. No antibiotic is over the counter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Your sps are really starting to brighten up! You've got some awesome colours in there mate!! :)