AIPTASIA found LOL help

Dnwolf

omg... i found this small little aiptasia on my live rock but its really small ... really really small..
I know this thing is disastrous for a reef tank .. someone please help! How do i remove this thing without screwing with my water chemistry?! ( The tank is fully cycled . 0 ammonia , 0 nitrite and 0 nitrate microbacter7 works lol , i've also added my CUC of hermits )

Dnwolf

Yup that really is a mini aiptasia ! It retracted immediately when i swirled a stick near its tentacles

kyle4201

Every1 seems to use apistaisa x,, I use joes juice. Either 1 is good. I comes down to this, , KILL KILL KILL!! nothing makes me happier than killing those! ! Sometimes I wish I could find more to kill! !! The only thing that would make me happier tank wise would be if ICH was big enough 4 me to watch die in my qt copper tank! Mmmmmmm, that would be awesome! Lol. Any way. If its on a rock u can pull easyñ don't disturb it or it will release spors then you have 8. Pull the rock slowly, take a screwdriver or the like and chip off the nasty thing and the part of the rock its on. No problem. If not, use 1 of the for mentioned chemicals

omg... i found this small little aiptasia on my live rock but its really small ... really really small..
I know this thing is disastrous for a reef tank .. someone please help! How do i remove this thing without screwing with my water chemistry?! ( The tank is fully cycled . 0 ammonia , 0 nitrite and 0 nitrate microbacter7 works lol , i've also added my CUC of hermits )

You know what you must do.

article-2116177-0E5895E000000578-618_634x478.jpg

Lol.... seriously... sound advice from the other members. Good luck with the aip :wave: