AI SOl's

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I'll probably kick myself for this later but....
I'm sure it's just me but I need to ask. Does anyone have great success with SPS running AI's exclusively?

carmexx

Well i have 2 AI sol blues over my 46 gal....have a few sps and all looks good so far....it's been a month now. I know that doesn't give much of a worthy track record but it's a start for me. I'm hoping to grow more sps.

Cyclist

I'm running 1 AI Sol blue, everything is looking good, BUT I am not seeing additional growth yet. I only have them at: white 60% blue 55% and roal blue at 55%. I am glad i did not go with the Vegas.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Mine are at 98% across the board and I'm not having any success.

I'm running 1 AI Sol blue, everything is looking good, BUT I am not seeing additional growth yet. I only have them at: white 60% blue 55% and roal blue at 55%. I am glad i did not go with the Vegas.

yankieman

I am running AIs and at 100% and my sps are doing good ,, they seemed to bleached out a bit at first but have got all the color back now , I been running them since last sept so 6 months now

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Like I said I'm sure it's just me but I have no idea what the problem is. My water is always within recommended levels and everything else (zoos, shrooms, kenya) all do great in the tank.
I have a new LFS near by and I know the guy who owns it from years ago. He's no BS'r and he has a whole wall of 90g tanks that are lit by AI SOL's. He has the same things to say about them. He's constantly pulling SPS out of the AI tanks and putting them in tanks with MH to bring them back.

steved13

PREMIUM
7/10/11

DSC_0006.jpg

10/3/12
DSC_0037.jpg

It took some time getting them dialed in, but I did get some sps growth

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I'm trying a little experiment. I have two 24' t5 fixtures that I'm not using and I just put them om top of the tank. They are only 2 bulb fixtures but so they don't throw off a ton. I'm going to run them at the same time as the AI's and see if that changes anything. I'm just not sure it they will add much to the equation but sitting on a shelf on nothing is doing them any good.