Advice would be nice

cglamuzina

I have recently started my nano cube saltwater aqu. about two months ago and feel as though the dealer I get my products from does not care about my questions or concerns, rather I just bother him and his time. I have done some online research and bought saltwater aqu. for dummies vol. 2, I also have a protein skimmer (that I seems impossible to get the airflow adjustment just right so it bubbles out the dirty bubbles), water and caclcium testers, sltwater metor, some live rock, cleaner shrimp; crabs; and snails. I am just so very confused to getting myself prepared for adding in my soft coral and keeping maintenace. Tips, advice, anything would help me please.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Have any specific questions, just ask away. Here a great place to ask the...

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/just-starting-out-sw-beginners/

deehz

to ReefSanctuary said:

+1 !
WELCOME to RS!
I see you have bought some stuff from your LFS. Is there another LFS within your area? I had to switch LFS because I wasn't walking out w/livestock and asking to many questions. LOL! what kind of product/s do you have IE, testers, hydrometer, salts, powerheads, dosing, etc. i can't think for the life of me where its at, but there are threads in this forum by LEE that will help you answer many of the questions that you may have. It is very concise, short and informative thread/s. if i can find it, i will post it for you too help you further along. Thanks and once again, welcome to RS!

Mcvivor

What are your questions? It is best sometimes to do research on corals on different webpages. If you have a specific ? we would be glad to help you!

Welcome!!

reefthrilla

You came to the right place. Any question you have just post them here. You may need to do some research and reading. I don't get on here much, but when I do and I am stumped I ask Frankie.