Addictive Aquatics Frustration

Warnberg

Not only did I get the wrong bulbs TWICE... but now I'm getting orders that I never placed billed to someone elses credit card.... :smck:

:lol:

Warnberg

This just keeps getting beter and better:

My latest note:
I really think you should contact me, not only did the wrong bulbs get sent TWICE I am now receiving orders I never placed, just glad it isn't billed to me.

David Warnberg
Cell 813-XXX-XXXX
Home 813-XXX-XXXX

Their reply finally....
Mr. Calhoun
Hello, sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I did some research on the bulbs you ordered and Geismann and ATI are the same company now they have merged and the packing on some of the bulbs still say ATI but they are now all Geismann bulbs. As for the price difference we will be more than happy to refund you the difference. Somehow we have to different part numbers for the same bulb and each of them have a different price so we will give them to you at the lower of the two costs. I will have someone contact you for further information this evening or first thing tomorrow morning, because I am not sure about what the difference is in the Artinic blue plus bulbs and the 03 bulbs. I just wanted to send you an email to tell you that we are working on getting this resolved for you. Someone will be contacting you soon. It will either be someone by the name of Jamie or Len.

Thank You,
Amy Todd

Who's Mr Calhoun
:LOL:

Warnberg

I have to say a post is a powerful thing, I just spoke to the owner.
Just for the mix up he wants me to try a set of the bulbs, if I like them to keep both sets, he will refund my money for all the bulbs.
I guess they went through a system upgrade and they are having a few conversion pains, but I am confidant we will get this all worked out.

lcstorc

Glad to hear they are adressing the problem. Anybody can make a mistake. The good companies will fix the mistake and keep you as a customer.

Warnberg

Update, I just got off the phone with the owner of the company and I must say they made it right. He credited me back for everything and I keep the bulbs.

Very nice person to work with and very understanding. It's rare to have a company that understands when something is not right, most will attempt to correct the situation, but rarely will they go above and beyond as this company did. I will do business with them again.

Thank you JT for you assistance, understanding and quick resolution to the situation.