Achilles tang progression pics..anyone else have one?

Holsteiner

This is my beast who is now about 7 1/2", I've had him a little over 3 years now. Was just looking at photos from last year and I can see how dramatically he's changed. Anyone else have photos of tangs they've had for a while?

8891db280f1a6692ae27a8d5a332ccd2.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

Snid

Beautiful fish! Maybe one day I'll have a large enough system to house one of those guys.

Oxylebius

I have progression pics for black and white clowns, they are going on 4yrs old this October. They look different when young verses adult: mocha and white vs. black and white, so as they grow you can see changes.

No tangs for me, not a big enough tank. Had a hippo in the 90s for five years, but it really didn't look much different as it grew.

Agree w/others - that is a beautiful fish. Are both pictures of it now, or is one pic of it when it was younger?

Holsteiner

I wish I had taken pics when I first got him 3 years ago but didn't (he was about 4"). The bottom pic I posted is from about a year and a half ago and the very top photo is from last week. Love how you can watch their body shape transform into the "torpedo" shape...LOL. Would love to see pics of your clowns, love the black and whites...have one myself now for about 3 years.

Oxylebius

Would love to see pics of your clowns, love the black and whites...have one myself now for about 3 years.

Great! Here they are:

5 months old. Picked them up from a local reefer who breed them

Still with orange faces, bodies turned from mocha to black

This was taken a couple months ago, they were 3.5 years old. She has lost the orange on her face. He still has his orange face.

They will be four years old this coming October. Captive breed by local reefer from his pair. Yes they are siblings.