AC Jr help

kimoy

I have an AC Jr with 4 appliance modules, a lamp module, and an alarm module. everything works fine except for the T5's (LT1) which turns on after about 5 mins at the end of the program then turns off after a few mins and turns back on after a min and keeps repeating this untill the next programming cycle begins. I have it programmed as follows:

IF TIME > 1000 THEN LT1 ON
IF TIME > 2200 THEN LT1 OFF
IF TIME > 1200 THEN LT2 ON
IF TIME > 2000 THEN LT2 OFF
IF TEMP >79 THEN COL ON
IF TEMP <78 THEN COL OFF
IF PH >6.9 THEN CO2 ON
IF PH <6.75 THEN CO2 OFF

Octoman

There is nothing in your programming that would cause that, it sounds like you either have a faulty module or you are getting interference. The X10 is known for being a little squirrely.

Do you have the T5's plugged into the lamp module or appliance module? If I remember correctly, the lamp module is designed to simulate moonrise/set by varying intensity of an incandescent bulb. That could cause problems with fluorescents plugged in to it. Try plugging them in to a different appliance module and see if it is the module giving you trouble.

bluespotjawfish

Hum, don't know what is wrong. I had a similar problem, in my case, I had it plugged into the wrong outlet (one that set for a random on/off pump). Sleep on it and look at it again. I have labeled my outlets so I know which one is which.

Good luck karma headed your way.

Mattfish

I'm new to the AC units, and have an AC III Pro. I noticed I needed to add an "after midnight" line to my program to make sure it stayed on after the clock rolled over... could be something similar - a different trigger, or a temp volt/amp overage, or something, but a quick email to Neptune ought to help - they've been really helpful so far for me.