A worm you don't want in your aquarium.

landshark

I hope i never get one of those as a hitchhiker on anything I buy, I don't like bristle worm but i would much rather have them than that worm.:evileye:

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
I have had a baby eunice once, at the time i couldn't find what was attacking my lps then one night I see it stretching out of a rock heading towards a trachy nearby. When I did get it due to it being like a spring retracting if disturbed it was 5 inch long and the thickness of a rubber band. Glad to have found it as that would have ended up a monster in size left unchecked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Choff

I have had a baby eunice once, at the time i couldn't find what was attacking my lps then one night I see it stretching out of a rock heading towards a trachy nearby. When I did get it due to it being like a spring retracting if disturbed it was 5 inch long and the thickness of a rubber band. Glad to have found it as that would have ended up a monster in size left unchecked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5" = baby??? :eek:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Yea - proper nasty. I had to remove the rock and dip to get the thing to come out. They have been known to grow huge, so I guess mine was a baby that came in with the LR.

Alan

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I keep wanting to check this out but it's always too close to my bedtime before I see the link :(
I think this could cause a nightmare from the comments made so far.
I'll need to set a daytime reminder to myself :yup:

Snid

Yowza!!! I hope I don't have one of those things hiding from me at the moment! Is it just my imagination or did I see the Millenium Falcon jetting away with the octopus in that video?

Oxylebius

Urgh!
I captured a Oenone fulgida worm out of my tank - I kept waking up to empty snail shells that were covered in a slime ball. I ended up capturing about 30 other worms before I caught it. You just don't realize how many worms are in our tanks!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Yowza!!! I hope I don't have one of those things hiding from me at the moment! Is it just my imagination or did I see the Millenium Falcon jetting away with the octopus in that video?

^EPIC RESPONSE. I approve.
May the 4th be with you! (it's my b-day - ha ha!)