a sad rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witfull

suprised he's not afraid of the "device" nice job Witfull
definately not afraid of it,,,infact he knows the stick....it fell in the tank while i was feeding flakefood and he came out and nosed it around looking for his dinner~

Witfull

never had any shrimp in this tank. they are thieving lil buggers that steal food from LPS and anemones. if there were, im sure Tusk would have managed to find some butter and parused "tonights Rescipe" thread~

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Hey Witty...

I remember following this thread... how's Zebra doing? Any new pics?

DaveK

I'm glad to see that you nursed the zebra back to health. Quite a feat considering the state he was in when you got him. Congratulations!

ScubaDrew

Just read all 13 pages Witfull - this was just before I joined. What a great story.

Thank you very much for looking out for this guy.

Drew

Witfull

to close this thread, this LFS has closed its doors and is no more. karma? could be~

but if you look at my reef, the skeleton desolved fin yellow tang, the HLLE purple tang, eaten alive zebra moray, skinny ethiopian rabbitfish, thin, near death, severe popeye in both eyes, laying on his side wishing he was dead emperator angel, and the near white purple pseudo.....i stocked my tank from their "i dont care" atitude. in all the above fish cost me maybe 60$.

my good karma,,,their bad. they are closed and the fish live~

Status
Not open for further replies.