A new full tank shot...

Triggerjay

Finally got my background on.... :

DSC01318.jpg

Its starting to look like something..

Jason

fishheads

you are well on your way to being a great reef addict..i must warn you ,you'll be pawning your DVD player to buy some mushrooms..gotta have your next fix, it is a very expensive habbit:clink: :clink: :clink:

murkywaters

It really looks good. I'm pretty new to reefkeeping so please take this with a grain of salt, I thought the ratio of live rock to water should be higher or do you have a better filtration system then we do? I like the look with less live rock so I really am curious.

Triggerjay

I also have a 29g sump/fuge full of live rock behind the main display. I am going to have to add more LR to the main display though if I get any more corals. I am out of places to put them.. lol...

Frankie

RS STAFF
You have plenty of rock in my opinion. I have a lot of rock in my system and i like that look also. It's all how you look at it. Just as you said. Its for the corals to grow on.

murkywaters

I also have a 29g sump/fuge full of live rock behind the main display. I am going to have to add more LR to the main display though if I get any more corals. I am out of places to put them.. lol...
I want to have more beach front property like you do. Maybe I can talk Danny into it for the new tank.