a new coraline question and oddity?

anewguy

Can coraline grow in a "tree line" type formation? I've been noticing it grow in a weird line across the top. Which wouldn't really raise an eyebrow but it is also doing it on the other side as well. you can sortof see what i'm talking about from this...
treeline.jpg

i thought maybe it's the lighting. i have 2 blue+, 2 aquablue special, and a fiji pink. but i'm really just taking guesses as for the reason, so i thought i'd ask.
also, has anybody seen a candycane do this? It's not melting, just doing that weird bubbley thing. I did'nt see any injuries or anything out of the ordinary.
bubbley.jpg

fruit bat

Hi,
The Coraline growth looks normal to me and I wouldnt be concerned. Your lighting sounds fine although I only counted five bulbs ?
regarding the Candy cane, it looks very healthy so I suspect it is splitting heads and simply growing.

Well done,
Chris.

anewguy

Thanks fruit bat. I figued what ever it was doing wasn't detrimental to it, seems to still be growing and all, just never seen it do that before and got curious. And whoops, i actually have 3 aquaspecials.

Mike