A look at Mooch's 39 gallon Experiment

lcstorc

It was probably the No-Doze that caused the headach and the vomiting. Particularly with Clonopin in your system. Nasty combo (Been there, done that, threw up on the shirt. :) )
Glad to hear you got to the bottom of your tank problems. Get some new test kits and you should be ready to go. Keep us posted and of course you know we want pics.

thelastmucci

J...actually I felt fine the day that pic was taken....I'm just very pale...I had anemia (sp?) as a kid but I"m just generally pale. I am curious as to what you meant by the backround looks like my post..are you saying it's too bright?

Gary: I addressed you on the Island

Becky I agree but I'm paranoid in certain ways and like the convenience of a cotroller...I will do regular tests though.

Lynn...thanks for the tip...won't happen again believe me....btw I have got to give you a call this weekend..been very busy.

Thanks Bob...that means allot

Grasspicker...anytime you need advice man I'll help you as much as possible...if I don't know the answer or am unsure you can always ask anyone of these guys..their service it top notch.

Craig pics of the tank this weekend..none of my stuff works without the controller...I should have it by Sat. afternoon...I hope.

thelastmucci

its cool J...craig don't think I forgot about you man...haven't gotten my controller back yet from Neptune so the tank hasn't been in action for a couple of days...im hoping for a mon. or tues. opening.

thelastmucci

lynn....

Right now I'm kinda at a stand still...my skimmer broke proabably about a week and a half ago. I had to make some phone calls...do somethings I'm not proud of but a one of the BRAND NEW SKIMMERS is coming from Eddie at CAD on either Thur or Fri.

Then I ordered a flow accelator and 3/4 inch bulkhead from marine depot...got algae magic and some seachem stuff from FW tanks. Talked to them today getting that probably Thur.

The tank is just kinda sitting here...no flow, no heat, no anything...I figure why bother...I have to do a water change when I get my stuff...then I should be all set to order package 2 from Richard at TbS. HTH

Grasspicker

Hang in there buddy, Im sure you will get things back together.

Im having a problem with my levels as well right now. The Ca level is out of site. I cant even get a reading at this point. Dont know whats going on with it.

Im not going to :surrender: You shouldnt either.