8pm Chat Daily

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I was wondering what was going on, you were in an out like a robbery :D

Check your pop up blocker maybe?

Ok wat time is it where u guys are at because I'm in tacoma Washington and here it is 6:44 so I can join these chats I would like to be apart of the room????

I have a Qs ok now I like to buy alot of coral branches and pourouse base type rock and just yesterday I came across a lady who was selling her full set up for 200$ and I went to pick it up now I hate to experinment with this but I put about half of her coraline covered rock in my sump the 180 in the garage and she had eight fish and countless corals but I added them in my display and all has survived now before I even thought about adding them in my display in my garage I checked for sickness, parasites, on the fish or corals all her livestock are very healthy but Its three days and I have had no amonia spikes ???? granted I do two water changes a day since arrival and I'm just wondering if this war of fighting and amonia spike is over or yet still to happen???? and the drive was exactly 2.5 hours away from where I lived!!! I'm not adding them in the main display In my 130gD but I would have thought that I would have a major die off in the bacteria!!??? now before I went to get it I had a plan for the process so the question is should I expect a amonia spike or should have this already happened!!!!??????

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I have a Qs ok now I like to buy alot of coral branches and pourouse base type rock and just yesterday I came across a lady who was selling her full set up for 200$ and I went to pick it up now I hate to experinment with this but I put about half of her coraline covered rock in my sump the 180 in the garage and she had eight fish and countless corals but I added them in my display and all has survived now before I even thought about adding them in my display in my garage I checked for sickness, parasites, on the fish or corals all her livestock are very healthy but Its three days and I have had no amonia spikes ???? granted I do two water changes a day since arrival and I'm just wondering if this war of fighting and amonia spike is over or yet still to happen???? and the drive was exactly 2.5 hours away from where I lived!!! I'm not adding them in the main display In my 130gD but I would have thought that I would have a major die off in the bacteria!!??? now before I went to get it I had a plan for the process so the question is should I expect a amonia spike or should have this already happened!!!!??????

It should spike I would give it atleast 3 weeks or even make it spike by tossing in a few deli shrimp to assure you have a good bacteria colony before adding livestock.