8G BioCube (25G Downsized)

Clint24

Glad it's all starting to go ur way finally. Tagging along if u don't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tru2nr

Tag along Clint...things won't be going my way until I get out of this tiny apartment and back into a house and I'm able to get a real tank...although I am becoming kind of partial to this small nano might become my office tank [emoji23][emoji23]

Tru2nr

Ok the bugger wasn't being too bad...

Mis-Bar(named Nelson)

60a0ee1a24938f3826743e9c4daf60f5.jpg

Top Down shot of the Mushroom
c46db88cf69f5f8be6cc72f377b519d9.jpg

FTS

f410668ab7a3fa32c7a43f09b013515b.jpg

Shroom up close

ff95ec986b5429aa35e0a43cd837b317.jpg

Tru2nr

Ok, was at the LFS to pick up a small acro to test water quality/sustainability before I dropped real coin...walked out of there with a $10 frag of acro tennis and a handful of snails and a Orange Linkia(named Joey [emoji849]) I'll get picks up once the light comes on and hopefully Joey is out in the open...I was nervous about him adjusting and than he was on the rocks so we tried to turn on the way too large tunze that I had in there before I didn't like how that was messing with him(arm was flapping around) so I turned that off and he essentially decided to start hiding...going to try some Hydor Nano's next as the acro will need more flow

Tru2nr

So Joey was off and on but finally kicked it [emoji20] think the biocube might have been a bit tough for him so will try again when I get a bigger tank but the acro is still alive so that's good and the snails are still making progress

soco

I love ur clowns. Are they picassos? Where did u get them?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tru2nr

Ones a mis-bar I picked up from salty critter and the other is a black ice that I got from a local

Tru2nr

So update cleaning crew getting rid of my algae bloom with ease and the phos removing pads are helping as well. Acros tenous is still doing good and I am starting to see some encrusting. Trying to find a replacement ballast so I can get the other PC running(only one of the 18w ballasts works) but what I might do is simply buy a different ballast capable of handling 18w and have it sitting externally but it's not looking too positive...