56 Gallon Coming Down!

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
If anyone is interested, my 56 Gallon column is on the chopping block. It will be taken down once my 125 is ready to get wet.

If anyone is local enough and would like the tank just PM me. It's yours once it is ready to move. Maybe trow me a frag in exchange for it to christen the 125.:yup:

Let me know if interested.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I tell ya what mark. Ship that dude to the fish room n ill rename my thread after u.

I'm Matt n I sometimes water my carpet.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I tell ya what mark. Ship that dude to the fish room n ill rename my thread after u.

HHHMMM, and in return a few frags to christen the 125 and call a small section of it "The Great Barrier Matt"?

dmatt88

Name ur poison. Dude just came by to trade n bought a bunch of frags. I have more. But tanks look empty!

2012-02-21_18-55-18_247.jpg

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Dude you're out of control. I'm gonna have to contact your wife and see if we need to set up an intervention for you. Lol

dmatt88

I think she's already contacted the history channel.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Last chance on the 56. It's coming down this weekend and going on CL if no one wants it from RS.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
All your asking is a frag in exchange, I would feel guilty

Crazy isn't it? I must be out of my mind to do this...LOL

I wouldn't object to one or two and It's as simple as that. Keep in mind though that this is a RS exclusive offer only.

dmatt88

Ah I get it. U get to watch ur stuff on rs grow thru others. Stretch did me right n if he's listening I'm still keeping him stuff for when he's ready. Pay it forward. Reefer style.

........kill em with kindness "they" always say.