....450 Gallon Starphire Aquarium, Stand, Sump, Pumps and Plumbing....

xgame2k

Asking $2000

THE TANK IS 8 FEET LONG, 3 FEET WIDE AND 30 INCHES TALL WITH 2 LARGE OVERFLOWS (3.5 AND 2 INCH HOLES DRILLED INTO THE BOTTOM OF EACH), CUSTOM FOAM ROCK BACKGROUND (SILICONED ON SO IT CAN BE REMOVED IF YOU WANTED) WITH 2 KORALIA POWERHEAD ADAPTERS ON EACH SIDE OF THE TANK. THE FRONT WINDOW IS MADE OF STARPHIRE GLASS AND THE STAND IS MADE OF STEEL (JUST UNDER 3 FEET TALL). I PURCHASED THE TANK FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER THINKING IT WAS MUCH BIGGER SO I WANT TO SELL THIS TO BUY EQUIPMENT FOR A MUCH LARGER TANK. IT ALSO COMES WITH A STYROFOAM/PLYWOOD SHEET TO PUT BETWEEN THE TANK AND STAND, 120 GALLON SUMP, HAMMERHEAD PUMP, MAG 18 SUBMERSIBLE PUMP AND PLUMBING (missing the bottom plastic nut on one of the bulkheads). I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY SCRATCHES OR LEAKING AND HAVE LET IT SIT FULL FOR A COUPLE DAYS TO MAKE SURE. IF YOU WANT THIS SHIPPED, YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE ARRANGMENTS.

PICTURES OF EVERYTHING INCLUDED:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8221/450ginwall.jpg
Imageshack - img2822n.jpg
Imageshack - fishtankkk.jpg
Imageshack - 450ginwall.jpg
Imageshack - img2092q.jpg
Imageshack - img2599n.jpg
Imageshack - img2615a.jpg
Imageshack - img2830o.jpg
Imageshack - img2829t.jpg
Imageshack - img2828r.jpg
Imageshack - img2824b.jpg
Imageshack - img2823cu.jpg

....THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK....

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Yeah, that's an awesome tank and a great price, I'm to far away and to poor :) but I hope someone snags it up on this board so we can admire it :)

If i had the money i would make the drive to pick this beauty up. Good luck on your sale. SOMEONE BUY IT!!!... and give it to me. :tongue: