400 posts today

Witfull

ok folks...we missed by 79 posts...are we gonna let that hold us back?

todays chalenge. find unanswered posts. and if they are unanswered...PM the user after you reply.

There is a great wealth of knowledge here. Plus, it's more fun hanging out on Reef Sanctuary looking at awsome tanks and reading about MB than working on those countless proposal requests sitting on top of my desk.

lcstorc

Wow don't know how I missed this one yesterday. I have a lot more time to post today particularly after work. Big project this morning what is taking some of the afternoon but this evening I can post all night. :) Let's beat that record.
What is the record? Anybody remember? We beat it not tooo long ago. Num of posts per day and num of posts per week.

Witfull

its a comglomerative. the number of reefers is basically static, but more are seeking online advice. this is where we all shine....we are borg, add to the collective. the more we educate the more we protect our hobby.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
its a comglomerative. the number of reefers is basically static, but more are seeking online advice. this is where we all shine....we are borg, add to the collective. the more we educate the more we protect our hobby.
:LOL: Yeah what he said!!!

Allen :)

Gina

RS STAFF
I have to admit, it's alot more fun now with everyone around. "Not saying it wasn't fun then"!!

ReefLady

Staff member
saw this and it made me think of this thread. :)

0postwhore6ey7ia.gif

caitrina

bah-humbug..................oh wait that is a Christmas scrooge thing, huh? Well, I am feeling "scroogey" today...