28g JBJ LED Nano Cube Build

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I don't think you can go wrong with a Red Sea Max, though as stated above you will find a few folks that aren't as happy with them. I'm sure you've perused the RSM forum here. Tons of beautiful tanks there.

bankonit

Hi cyclist,

I feel your pain. I have a JBJ nano cube as well. Here in the forum, I chronicled my issues with a leak in a back compartment. I purchased on line yet worked with JBJ to rectify the situation. Their customer service is lacking. They did replace the leaky aquarium - I had to remove everything (pumps, lid/lights, and so forth in setting up the replacement.

With optimism, I am happy with the replacement aquarium and hope there are no other issues. Hang in there. Quickly, I found out that this hobby is my 'crack'!:cool:

Cyclist

Waiting on the new tank to come.
The JBj Nano Cube is going into storage until that mess get sorted out. I talked to guys there at JBJ and was amazed by their lack of knowledge. If we can't trust their measurements on a tank, how can we trust their claims on their other products?

It seem they are not aware of the laws we have to protect consumers and competitors against false advertising.