240g Set up questions

Pool Man

I should be getting my 240 in this weekend and not sure on several things. I've yet to decide on a return pump (or pumps). The over-flows are @ each end of the tank (96x24x24). I'm looking into using a 90g AGA as my sump/ refugium. Any thoughts? Should I be considering external pumps?

jpsika08

Congrats on the new tank, I would use an external Reeflo pump, maybe a Dart, you'll need to drill the 90g for that.
For flow no less than two MP40's if you decide to go with powerheads instead of closed-loop.
What Light will you be using?
Is it going to be a FOWLR tank or Reef?
What equipment do you have so far?

Pool Man

This will deffinatly be a Reef. So far, I got the equiptment from my 120. Some I'll use, some would just be under-sized. My current sump/ fuge is a converted 55g... looking at a 90g. Current skimmer ASM G2, working on a deal to trade up to a friends G4 model. I've been extremly happy with my ASM. Of course the Reef Keeper will work. Current lighting is a 60" dual 150w MH fixture (500+ watts). Looking to order two 14K Evolution LED units, possibly adding a 3rd later. I have numerous Koralias, but will be getting some MP40es before loading up with corals and fish.