210 gallon reef tank complete $2,000

I hate to do this but I think it's time for me to sell my tank.its 210 gallons with a 75 gallon sump a 1/4 horse power chiller, a mp40 WaveMaker.four tangs all nice sizes,3 clown fishes a6 line and a few other fish some nice size corals and mushrooms, too much to mention you want to know more send me a private message and I can send you my phone number. 2000 takes it all...I am located in Nanticoke Pennsylvania

Last edited:

DaveK

I wish I had a spare $2000, I wouldn't mind a larger reef. Good luck selling your system. If you can post a pict, that may help.

Interesting that you are in Nanticoke Pennsylvania. My grandparents lived there, and it was my dad's home town. I've been there many times.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
00n0n_k0Zmk9FE7kJ_600x450.jpg

DaveK

thanks Dave... Come visit your grandparents and visit the tank too...lol

Thanks for the offer. I'd love to see your tank sometime. My grandparents, and parents have passed away quite a few years ago, and most of my other family members have moved away, so I don't go there too much any more. Still, I often vacation in NY state so I pass close by. I'll message you if I'm going to be in the area.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Wow, I'm from outside of the hazleton area..... This makes me wanna buy it. Great deal at 2k. Stand/canopy and all equipment?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
210 gallons with a 75 gallon sump a 1/4 horse power chiller, a mp40 WaveMaker.four tangs all nice sizes,3 clown fishes a6 line and a few other fish, nice size corals and mushrooms, too much to mention

extracted from post ^ chiller and Vortech MP40 along $$$