!!!20g for reals!!!

plecosword

Crazy crackhead lol but enough about him, I also got 2 mexican turbos and 2 Peppermint shrimp. I hope its not too much of a load.

Both peppermints are female, both were pregnant. I can see the eyeballs but the camera cannot capture it.
DSCN2143.jpg

Gigantic Turbos, they are suppose to help with cyno but the Goby took care of it already lol
DSCN2142.jpg

But he left the sand Sandy clean lol
DSCN2139.jpg

but Ben wont let him get close to his cave, he openes his mouth wider than I though he could.
DSCN2141.jpg

and thats all lol

rlcline76

Those Mints, even if male would switch being pregnant back and forth. I had 2 mints in a 20. But I will say this, they release quite a few offspring which will not make it, be prepared to do a water change after they are released. I always had a brief ammonia spike afterwards.

rlcline76

My shrimp always released their young about 30-60 minutes after lights out. My fish had already went wherever they went to rest. I only knew it happen because the pistol shrimp would snap like crazy. Doesn't stop the spike.

plecosword

well I know of Blennies being fin nippers, forgot about it, I found a nip on the Goby's back fin, perefect mouth match to ben. He has been ocationally swooping down in curiosity, specially after feeding. sometimes he follows the goby.
We named him Frank BTW lol

AND one of the peppermints went missing. I guess that last shed i took out was acually its remains? I havent had good luck with shrimp lol

rlcline76

The shed you took out was probably just its shed. If you have any nassaurius snails, hermits...probably that other shrimp, they'll clean up a dead body quickly.

plecosword

yeah, that must have happened, whatever, I still got one, and he got rid of all the aiptasia! it will probably pop back out though. always does.
well I got pics again!

DSCN2164.jpg

The Diamong Goby is really cool! Look at my sand! and Jeremy you were right, he cant make sand stroms any more!
DSCN2160.jpg

check this out:,
Gulp!
DSCN2159.jpg

and out
DSCN2160.jpg

plecosword

and more...
DSCN2171.jpg

The Mexican turbo is a beast! they get all of the cyno on the rocks that Frak doesnt.

and he moved too, nextdoor to ben lol
DSCN2169.jpg

These look nice
DSCN2174.jpg

eh
DSCN2173.jpg

Last edited:

plecosword

We just had an Earthquake!!! 3.1! it was pretty hard, I think I saw the walls fold lol. im not sleeping for hours now