2 Different WYSIWYG Monti Frag Packs FS

2FarNorth

I desperately need room in my (small 24g) frag tank!!

I have 2 different frag packs for sale, both are WYSIWYG.

Price includes overnight FedEx Shipping. I like to generally ship Mondays - Wednesdays. If in or around Northern Wisconsin, or Upper Michigan, packs can also be picked up to save on shipping.

PayPal accepted as payment!

Frag Pack #1- $165 shipped.

Confusa/Spongodas? - ORA German Blue Polyp Digi - Purple Digi - Orange Digi - Tyree Idaho Grape Undata plate - Orange Plate - "Morning Star" Monti
montipack01.jpg

Frag Pack #2- $165 shipped.

Purple Digi - ORA German Blue Polyp Digi - Tyree Idaho Grape Undata Plate - Purple Rimmed Green Plate - Orange Digi - Spongodas/Confusa? - Orange Plating.

montipack02.jpg

Live Arrival guarantee, If troubles, pictures must be taken and emailed within 2 hours from delivery. For safest delivery, Try and do Pick-up at FedEx hub.

Bug/parasite free, all my corals before going into any of my systems go through extensive QT procedure. Including Interceptor, Revive, Lugols and QT

Any more info PM me or Email me at jim@jimsreef.com

2FarNorth

Here's some shots of my mother colonies.

Spongodas left, Purple digi right.
spongodas01.jpg

Purple rimmed cap
purplerimcap01.jpg

Orange Digi
orangedigi02.jpg

Orange Cap
orangecap01.jpg

ORA German Blue Polyp Digi
orabluepolyp01.jpg

Tyree Idaho Grape Undata, with ORA German blue to the right.
grapeundata01.jpg

Morning Star Monti
morningstarmonti02.jpg

Thanks for looking!

2FarNorth

Thanks for the Bump Frankie!

Pack #1 Pending!!

Also, I got a couple PM's asking about lighting...

The mothers are lit up under 250w Reeflux 10k halides, with VHO Actinics....

The frags (frag pack) is lit under a single 250w 14k EVC halide.

The frags faded a little coming from the display, so I've been thinking of going with a 20k on the frag tank to hold the color better......

Thanks for looking,
Any other questions feel free to ask!!

2FarNorth

Pack #1 sale fell through, back up for sale!

To make things more interesting, I'll take the bullet on some of the shipping, and drop the price of both packs by $20

Updated prices!!

$145 shipped each!!

2FarNorth

To try and get rid of Pack #2, If you want to swap out a frag or two, you can pick from the list in my other for sale thread - Here

Thanks again for looking!!

Raoul5Duke

Just wanted to say "Thanks" Jim. All corals were well packed and all arrived healthy, most of them began to color up while I was acclimating the bags. Jim was very helpful, even let me swap out the orange monti for a birdsnest frag. I would definitely order from him again.

2FarNorth

Thanks! Anytime!

Pack #2 still available!! A couple people are interested in a couple corals out of it, but I'd really like to sell it as a pack...

We'll give it a couple more days...

2FarNorth

The Purple Rimmed Green Cap, and the Idaho Grape have been sold out of pack #2, If anyone wants the pack, you can replace those 2 with 2 from this thread.