2 500 gallon tanks, 1 reef, 1 fowlr

kospaintball

I had decided to take out a loan several days ago to get my dream set up started. I have since had two 500 gallon tanks set up in my house. I have 2 72'' geismann lights on each one. I have purchased 2 bubble king skimmers that arrived yesterday in great shape and are set up.

Today im going to be going to all my LFS and buying enough rock to set these two tanks up so i can begin my cycle. I let my main lfs know my plans and they had started storing pre-made salt water up for me in 55 gallon drums. They have two 200gpd rodi filters and have made me enough for all of it.

Each tank has a 125g tank as a sump/ fuge. I will post the pictures of all the equipment when i get home. Im on my way to the LFS to get the rock and don't have any yet

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Holy COW! Yeah we're gonna have to have a LOT of pictures so I can drool over these tanks!!

Luukosian

was wondering who would be the first one to say it lol....been thinkin that since I saw this thread earlier.

Myrten

if its an april fools joke it would be a more original one than i have seen before lol... 2 500 gallon set ups would be sooo cool to see though... since i have gotten into this hobby (still VERY NEW!! like still cycling my first tank new lol) i have just fallen in love with all the variey i see in all these tanks on here and its got me also planning on taking my wife and kids to the Aquarium in Dallas this summer i think... anyone ever been there btw? should i plan on more than one day there?

April fools day is only until midday, after which - the person who has played the prank is "the fool". I'm going by the board times ;)

My understanding is that the US doesn't play by the proper rules and the jokes last all day (?), pah! :)