130D reborn

marine281

Hi all, we've just finished moving house, the 130 is set up again, was only waterless for a few hours. Most of the corals & critters are in another tank I set up a few weeks before the move.

We are intending on turning the 130 into a seahorse tank now that the 120 gal will be the main display.

Wondering about how to aquascape it. We are thinking a few pieces of thin rope and then just letting caulerpa grow as it pleases, pruning it back every now and then.

What do you think about substrate? there is 3-4" of aragonite there right now, I was thinking that rubble would be good over the bottom for growing critters for the horses to munch on. I know it would collect more detritus, but could it be successful?

My better half has asked if we can cut back on the sand bed to allow more swimming/viewing room. But if we do that, I may as well pull it apart completely to start again..

Any suggestions?

Andrew

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Your are welcome !

It's a great forum, I have visited it many times just to read and learn, seahorses are so cool and the members of that forum are very knowledgeable! Love to see pics when you get it up & running !!!