120 long with stand

KodiakBear

After a lot of planning, and budgeting, the painstaking decision has finally been made to not stock my new 120 long. :tears: Instead, I'm going to focus my attention on my lil' 45 gal, and attempt to recoup my money for the tank and stand. I'll give it a week here to see if any fellow RS folk want this. If not, you'll find it on e-bay.

newtank.jpg

This is a new, pre-drilled, dual megaflow overflow 120 Long (72"L X 18"W X 23"H) with a used canopy and stand. I'm asking $620, since this is what I initially paid for it. I'm willing to meet the buyer up to 100 miles from 31569 zip code (Woodbine, Ga).

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Very nice tank! Sorry you're parting with it but I understand and "Karma" you for making an informed decision.

:drooool: That would look smashing in my dining room :D
You know if you planned it right, you could MAKE it your dining room table and EAT on it!! :D

KodiakBear

Thanks for the karma. Would be pretty interesting to see a 120 long turned into a dining room table. Just watching the fish swimming while you're sitting there eating some fried scallops and shrimp. Just glower at one of the tank dwellers, "This is what will happen to you if you keep picking at my SPS's!"

KodiakBear

Woody, if you want the new dining room table, just let me know. I might throw a couple chairs into the deal for you. It would be great for your new QT program!

Forgot to mention that I will accept PayPal.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Woody, if you want the new dining room table, just let me know. I might throw a couple chairs into the deal for you. It would be great for your new QT program! ....

LOL!

A girl can dream can't she! :invisible

KodiakBear

Nice tank and stand.
I wish I could have another tank but hubby would kill me.
:LOL: My wife nearly did kill me when I told her I bought this! She never ceases to amaze me with what I can live through.

I went and took some more pics. Please forgive the messy garage, the laundry hanging in the backdrop, and the complete lack of photography skills:
All opened up
saleOPEN.jpg

On an angle:
saleisos.jpg

AGA logo
saleAGA.jpg

pre-drilled:
saleMOF.jpg

KodiakBear

If you count throwing it in the bed of my truck and driving 100 miles as shipping, yes. Otherwise I wouldn't even know where to begin on shipping something this size, let alone have any idea how much it would cost.

KodiakBear

I checked FedEx Ground Freight for shipping to Minneapolis, it would just about double the cost. If you're truly interested in that route, we could work something out; however, for that money, you'd probably be better off ordering one from AGA or a custom tank builder. I'd really like to sell this, but I don't want you to end up feeling like you've wasted your money by getting one shipped from so far away.