1" sea swirls

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well the 5 % discount at aquacave paid off. (Code is RC5)
I just ordered the sea swirl 1" wish me luck. Also added the loc-line for damage control. Wish me luck. Matt

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

steved13

PREMIUM
Good luck, they are a nice addition. I'm using 2 of the Vertex Moceans, which are similar, just a little more adjustability.

steved13

PREMIUM
Great. Where were u 20 minutes ago haha thank u.

They've been in my Signature since I added them :)

To make you feel better, the Moceans are more expensive, and the SeaSwirls have a much better mounting bracket, and the plumbing connections are standard american sizes and much easier. I have 1 SeaSwirl, that I tried first, I will probably buy 1 more Seaswirl and use those on the outputs in the front of my tank. They both work great, and they really helps eliminate the dead spots.

I drilled holes in all of them for siphon breaks, make sure you keep that in mind when you're mounting them. Either mount them higher and drill into the output or consider the holes. It took a lot for me to drill the hole in a brand new piece of equipment, but I figured it was better than a flood. If you go the holes route make sure they're in the right spot, don't drill into the mechanism. It's easy, I just wanted to make sure you check it.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I bought the loc-lines n figure ill set them high n not drilling yet til I do the shut the power off test

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk