$1,500 fish?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Chaetodon daedalma

020807-098E.jpg

BrothaWolf

WOW!!!! Thats a nice lookin fishy but $1500 He better lay golden eggs or something!
All the fish that live in LFS main coral display tank seem to be $1500. Everytime I ask for one he says "Ok i will catch him for you for $1500" Maybe thats where they got him from....

blue_eyes53813

Read the Note Doni.- if you Do not complete your order by checking out. Someone else may buy This specimen... You better order it quick, lol

Crazy...

rDr4g0n

Don't knock their guarantee, they have one of the best around... LFS won't even guarantee Salt Fish!

neither will mine. it may have something to do with the fact that their fish die within a few days of arriving at the store... hmmmm

SueT

I think thats an awesome looking fish too. Gorgeous.. Ahh, it helps to click on the link before posting. It's a japanese fish..nuff said.

BoomerD

:LOL:
That is a gorgeous fish but $1500 ???
That's actually a steal compared to $5000 for a Centropyge boylei :eek:

IF you could even find a C. Boylei available anywhere...VERY rare in the trade...One of my favorites however...(not that I'd ever have one, but...)
asc.jpg

Here's another beauty that will set you back a couple Large, IF you can find one for sale:
rf17.jpg

Holacanthus clarionensis, AKA the Clarion Angelfish, found only in Baja waters, allegedly ONLY around Clarion Island. IIRC, it's now considered an endangered species, and may no longer even be imported.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hey Doni, they came down in price! Item # Description Price Qty Add
020807098 Chaetodon daedalma $1,499.99 1
:D